| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Serenje in August is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Serenje August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Serenje, Zambia
Serenje Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Serenje: